Monday 27 April 2009

Cup Final and the Rest of the Season

Firstly well done to everyone for results at the weekend, we played and won 3 hard games on a less them impressive playing surface. We have reached the Cup Final (again) and looks like we will be playing Reading (before you ask I know nothing about how good they are).

I would like to see everyone at training for the next couple of weeks so that we are ready for Reading. Also, I need everyone's Full Name and DOB for the Cup Final Team Sheet which needs to be submitted before the day - e-mail me rich.hepple@btinternet.com or text me please.

Remainder of the Season:

Sunday 3rd May - Worthing 10's
Sunday 10th May - National Cup Final
Sunday 17th May - 7's Training
Saturday 23rd May - National 7's
Sunday 31st May - End of Season

Rich

No comments: