Monday 13 September 2010

Gloucester Training Game

There is a training game this coming sunday 19th against gloucester reds. Please be there at 11 oclock for a 12 oclock kick off. If anyone needs a lift please let jem know at training on wednesday or give him a ring.

If meeting at the club or if you need a lift please be there to leave at 10.30 at the latest. Please meet over by westons pitches,these are the pitches where we train on a wednesday.

PLOCK COURT
TEWKESBURY ROAD
GLOUCESTER
GL2 9DW

Please remember we need your registration forms back in by this coming sunday at the latest.Please bring them wednesday if you can.If there is a problem please let me know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As a player of women's rugby league, attending trainings regularly have helped me develop and improve my skills. It is also a good way to get to know my other teammates. This sport also brings my family together as we love to watch live rugby games every weekends.